Newer announcements may be found on the Reference Services page.
- June 18: Teen summer reading lists are available at both adult and children’s reference desks, and as Koha lists (also accessible via the Teen web page). No paper copies will be printed.
- June 18: The NJ State Library is discontinuing the following databases (effective July 1). Our ‘‘Research‘ page will be updated:
- (Ebsco) Biography Collection Complete
- Health Source-Consumer Edition (replaced with Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition)
- Salud en Espanol
- (Gale) Informe
- Small Business Resource Center (replaced with Small Business Reference Center)
- Nursing Resource Center with Nursing and Allied Health
- Legal Forms for New Jersey (replaced with Legal Information Reference Center)