To help flatten the curve of COVID cases, Middletown Township Public Library has altered our services. Beginning Monday, January 4th, 2021 the library will provide Front Door Pickup services, as well as limited appointments for browsing and printing. The Front Door service is encouraged for faster & safer material pickup. Patrons may walk up to retrieve their holds, or make an appointment with the Front Door Pickup service (instructions are below).
Appointments may also be made to browse, borrow, and boogie. Patrons may enter the library for a maximum of 15 minutes to browse for materials or print from the computer. No other services will be available. A maximum of 10 people will be allowed in the building at one time and appointments are recommended. Please call the library at 732-671-3700 ext 320 to schedule an appointment.
All indoor services will be suspended until further notice. Our staff is happy to help you place holds, book recommendations and reference services at 732-671-3700 ext. 320 or via our website mtpl.org.
NO BOOK DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
FRONT DOOR PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS
- Click on the Library website, click on Services, then click on the Front Door Pickup.
- Complete the pickup form:
- Enter your MTPL library card ID
- Enter your four-digit pin number (last four digits of your phone number).
- Click on Book a Pickup.
- The next screen will list your holds that are currently waiting. Click on Schedule Pickup.
- The next screen will indicate the date and times available – Click on your preferred day/time, then click Next.
- The next screen will list pickup details as well as a section for any additional comments.
- The final screen will request your email address for contact (optional).
- When you arrive at the Library to pickup your holds, proceed to the front door and present your library card (required) to the staff. Your items will be checked out and ready to go.