- Middletown Township Public Library accepts the donation of new or gently used books and other materials. Once donated, the materials become the Library’s property and the Library reserves the right to use and dispose of them in the manner most useful to the Library. This could include adding them to the collection, giving them to the Middletown Public Library Foundation for their sale, or disposing of them.
- Cash donations are accepted “in memory of” or in honor of” individuals for the purchase of library materials. The donor may indicate preference for formats and subjects to be acquired with the donation. All monetary gifts are acknowledged in writing. Memorial/honorary inscriptions are placed in materials as appropriate.
- a. Gifts of cash that are unconditional will be utilized to meet the needs of the library.
- b. The Trustees of the library reserve the right to refuse any gift with conditions attached, depending on the needs of the library.
3. Bequests, gifts of stock or property or corporate matching gift programs should be discussed with the Library Administration in advance.