- Library Card Application
- Homebound Service Program
- Book a Librarian
- Do Research
- Guide to the Library
- Events & Photos
- Best Reads / Reader's Advisory
- Employment & Volunteering
- Family Information Database
- I Love NJ Libraries
- MTPL Blog
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Overdue Fees Will Increase August 1st
Starting August 1st, overdue fees will increase to $.25 per day for all books and other items except DVDs, Wii games and CD-ROMs.
· Please keep in mind that overdue fees are only assessed if the item is returned past the due date.
· The library has a limited budget for buying materials, and overdue fees are a way to make sure material is promptly returned, so there are more items for everyone to check out and so that holds can be filled in a timely fashion.
· DVDs, Wii games and CD-ROMs will continue to be $1 per day if returned past the date due.
· The maximum fine will stay at the same level for all items.
· It has been ten years since the library last increased overdue fees.